We create value for shareholders by owning iconic brands, controlling manufacturing, and deriving full value from the total customer experience.
We occupy a differentiated position in the EV market. We offer our shareholders a high margin, differentiated EV product suite with an enduring moat and rely on proven technologies that will deliver earnings from today.
For tomorrow, EVT offers shareholders an attractive growth roadmap with opportunity to scale the business model and integrate across the automotive supply chain.
EVT was founded with a vision of championing the joy of motoring in an electric world. As the planet undergoes an ‘EV revolution’ and becomes more green, we believe some of the ‘joy’ of motoring has been lost along the way in the design and character of early electric vehicle brands that have come to market.
Given this, at EVT our ‘big idea’ is that we can electrify iconic driving experiences, helping iconic, luxury and classic brands go electric. We believe this will help accelerate the EV revolution as drivers who might otherwise be further back on the EV adoption curve can get behind the wheel of beloved brands that we help go electric.
We believe this big idea will create value for our shareholders as we own iconic motoring brands, controlling manufacturing and deriving full value from the total customer experience.
EVT’s unique strategic positioning comes from owning iconic motoring brands that are going electric, and operating a complimentary set of business lines that maximize value capture from these brands across the value chain, from manufacturing through to distribution.
EVT’s strategic plan is to develop 3 business lines, including:
- Strategic Brands and Platforms – which consists of IP and distribution rights to beloved automotive brands that are transitioning to EV, such as MOKE International (iconic 1960’s beachside vehicles)
- Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing – which will consist of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing facilities and expertise with deep supply chain integration
- Distribution and Experiences – which consists of MOKE France, a group with MOKE dealership rights in France and a 70m storefront lease in St Tropez to run distribution, rental and experiential business lines before scaling its model globally
The Electric Vehicle market is reaching an ‘inflection point’ in its growth trajectory. The EV industry is projecting a 34%+ CAGR, with 11m EVs expected to be sold annually by 2025 and 28m EVs per year by 2030.
In this context, forward-looking markets have been willing to reward tomorrow’s EV leaders. For example, Tesla (NDQ:TSLA; >1000% share price growth 2019-2021) was first to bring EVs to the mass market. Tesla’s success began a wave of recent EV SPACs/IPO which have enjoyed varying success.
Noting that the EV market is rife with challenges for new entrants, EVT’s strategic position is truly differentiated and offers investors:
- A high margin, differentiated EV product suite with an enduring moat. We invest in and operate brands that have existing brand equity and can sustain premium pricing across technology cycles
- A plan to develop supply chain integration, de-risking EVT’s operations and delivery
- Reliance on proven technologies¸ such as homologated chassis
- Upfront earnings, supporting EVT’s market position even in a challenged macro environment, with diversified revenue sources and a clear plan for expansion
EVT is the largest shareholder of MOKE International (MIL). MOKE International holds the international copyright to the MOKE – a storied vehicle brand made famous in the 1960s by Brigitte Bardot in the French Riviera and by James Bond in Live and Let Die – and occupying a cult status as a leisure vehicle in locales like the Caribbean & French Riviera.
EVT is also a strategic partner to MIL across the value chain as it develops the MOKE Electric for release in the summer of 2022. The MOKE Electric will target 95% sustainable /recyclable material reduce ‘cradle to gate’ CO2 footprint by up to 75%.
EVT has acquired 100% of MOKE France. MOKE France is a business entity registered in France that holds a dealer agreement with MOKE International to act as a distributor of MOKE vehicles in France. In addition, MOKE France holds a lease to a 70m storefront in St Tropez – a historic, beachside home of the MOKE from which a premium, unified brand experience can be delivered. As well as sales to a pipeline of clients, MOKE France will offer rental, experience and merchandise business lines, diversifying revenues. Following its imminent launch in St Tropez, the MOKE France model will then be exported to numerous locations worldwide.
In going public at this stage, EVT will provide public market investors with the opportunity to get exposure to the EV revolution, and specifically EVT’s differentiated strategy of electrifying iconic driving experiences.
EVT has chosen to initially list on the NEO exchange due to its commitment to providing a transparent and protected marketplace that encourages liquidity, with a streamlined listing process and a reputation for supporting the listing of the most innovative, technology-forward ventures in the market.